Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My evenings....


I have a new room-mate :) Guess who? or guess what actually!

My birthday gift from sis- Xmini speakers.
So I am a music lover (mostly like hindi numbers, not that into english songs) who does not own an i-pod!
Whose speakers have long worn out and whose phone memory card has limited storage space :p
So given that situation, I-pod was on my wishlist, but since its a bit expensive, my sis suggested I rather spend that amount on a new phone. But guess what I don't want a new phone, am absolutely fine with my 2yr old E71! I mean phone should be used for talking and texting, right? Why kill the battery by playing music? Yes, thats me, I think that way :|
So, my thoughtful sis gifted me x-mini speakers (the round black thing in the picture) (realised after typing, thats obvious, since the other two things are kinda obvious :p)
So anyways, we discovered this beautiful creation (also a portable party material by the way to spice up your gatherings with awesome music sound system) at a cousin's place sometime back.
You should have seen my sis and me, we were so mesmerised and regretted on not having a high gizmo IQ.
But being the best sis in the world :) she just made my day. Infact made my evenings :) After coming back home from my internship, i liven up my room with music, my shell is alive again!
Right now as i blog about this, i sit on a rag on the floor with my favorite collection of songs playing in the background.
Welcome to awesomeness, feel blessed to be re-connected to music.

2 comments:

shix said...

Haha.....zero gizmo IQ!! apparently not anymore cause it turns out that this is one version ahead of the one that we saw earlier.And did i mention that it was a surprise also??When mysteriously loud music started to emanate from her room, she snaked her way up the stairs , wondering what is happening in the otherwise serene, calm and quiet atmosphere of her room and opened the door to see her new friend!!

shix said...

I would have loved for you to get the phone though!