Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

DH comes to an end :(


And my favorite American show came to an end :(
Desperate Housewives was an amazing show. And, if you haven't watched it ever and are going by the name, "NO, it was not about sex!". It was an emotional drama with elements of comedy and suspense thrown in each of the 8 seasons.
I started watching this show only 2 years ago. So, I covered their journey of 8 long years in just 2 short years, thanks to the online episodes. But am devastated and I feel really sad, minutes ago saw the finale episode and can completely imagine what fans all over the world (who had been following it since past 8 yrs) may be going through.

Critics and reviewers say that the past few seasons had lost their charm and that the TRPs were dropping. But you know what "I don't CARE!". It made the perfect connection with me and I enjoyed each and every season. It entertained me, made me both laugh and cry and that I believe is its biggest achievement.
So, I thank Marc Cherry, the creator and the wonderful team of writers and many others who created this beautiful series. The actors were so good, that I won't say I'l miss Eva or Felicity but I'l say I will miss Gaby, Lynette, Susan and Bree :)

This show was crafted through a brilliant story, so 3 cheers to the writers, and also credit goes to all the actors as they executed their roles perfectly. As far as I am concerned, no kidding I'l feel the void (I still feel it for my second favorite show- 'Lost') and I will miss watching it.

There are NO shows that come close to giving such an emotional experience and attachment to viewers as this one. DH, you will be missed.

No comments: